- Is Mark Venaglia leading all tours? You will always enjoy Mark’s zaz and knowledge on all tours.
- Cancellation Policy Up to 24h before the tour we offer a refund minus $10 processing fee. No refund for cancellation within 24h of tour.
- How much walking does the tour involve? All tours include walking several blocks in New York city (and sometimes stairs). We do not recommend the tour for people with walking difficulties. Except on our Sunday tour for kids, strollers should stay at home. Persons With Disabilities: Special Tours are easily organized, just ask.
- Can I join without registering in advance? Only registered attendees will be accepted. No onsite registration.
- Picture policy We reserve the right to take pictures during the tour, and they remain property of NY See.
- I am running late, how do I find you? Tours start with a 5 minute introduction at the meeting point. For the enjoyment of the other participants, we can’t take calls during the tour.
- The weather is not so good! The tours are Rain or Shine and are not rescheduled due to weather. In the event of severe weather advisory, we will contact you to offer an alternate date or full refund.
More questions? … Contact us