| Cost: $150 per participant| Limit: 10 | Duration: 2.5 hours
So real you can practically taste it- in fact, you will!
Walk the remarkably intact, Beaux Arts neighborhood hidden to tourists- from Park to Park, Central to Riverside
- The Central Park: 1850-2012 Olmstead’s Vision, Rambles & Imagine mandala
- The Dakota, The Ansonia: Facts, legends, scandals
- Seneca Village: The First Harlem
- President FDR makes a surprise appearance
- Architecture swollen with wine and sensuality
- Arturo Toscanini: A gargoyle
- Get Eleanor Roosevelt’s blessing
- Your toes: The mightiest urban river, The Hudson
Devour lush baked goods evoking the decadence of 1890s meals
En route to the bakery known exclusively to Upper Westsiders, we experience more architectural landmarks and secluded neighborhood history. Please note: baked goodies included in admission.